Chris has been out of town, speaking and attending a conference in the wild city of Las Vegas. As far as I can tell, he’s been out every night in a bar where the waitresses wear thongs, gone to a topless girls (burlesque) show, and thought about sex a lot.
No, that’s not the topic of the conference!
Anyway, while he’s out ‘networking’ and having a grand time with it, I’ve re-discovered my household organizational kink. Literally. I’ve re-arranged cabinets, packed boxes, helped the girl child with organizing her room and its contents, worked on Christmas crafts (or as crafty as I get, which is not very …) and finally tackled the massive mess that doubles as our guest room and Chris’s office.
I should have taken before and after photos. As it is, I need his help to finish it, so earlier today I sent him a cell phone text of my black thong dangling between the camera lens and the room. It accompanied the following pronouncement: Looking forward to Thursday night housekeeping at the [Kinkyfirehouse]!
No, I’m not topping form the bottom at all! It’s just that, well, I don’t know what to do with the remaining pile of things – some of which I can’t even identify. Also, I won’t touch his desk. He hasn’t threatened me or anything but I’m scared of it.
The upshot of all this busy-ness is that I’m exhausted. I haven’t slept much and I want my husband. Earlier this evening, I was standing in a hot shower, leaning against the wall and my fingers were touching my pubes and stroking downward and inward. The next thing I knew, I was tipping over into the corner and my head was hitting the side of the shower.
Yes, that’s right. I fell asleep while showering and masturbating at the same freaky time.
Clearly I’m done taking care of myself and need someone to look over me. Luckily, Chris will be home tomorrow.
In the meantime, I’m re-organizing a cabinet over our living room television, updating my iPhone to the new OS (finally!) and sharing 7 things about me, as requested by katie at Service Slavery: Adventures in Consensual Slavery and Useful Service.
My seven things are from various scenes of today.
1. I don’t drink coffee, ever, or anything coffee-flavored. I do like the smell of it, though. It reminds me of home (my dad always has coffee brewing). When people ask me if I want coffee, I wonder if I look tired or if I have that look of desperation that comes from being denied a fiercely desired boon. Probably, the individuals offering the coffee are just being polite but I always wonder.
2. I have a caffeine addiction. It used to be satisfied by Mountain Dew and more recently by Pepsi. However, in the last month or so I have made significant progress in limiting to such things to when I am out of the house. At home, I’m reduced by my own choice (NOT a DD item or I’d likely commit assault) to Coke Zero. It just doesn’t … leave me satisfied.
3. I love fruit. For dinner tonight, the princess and I had chicken (I had a grilled half-breast, she had nuggets), strawberries and grapes. It was the dinner of champions.
4. Despite being a kinky blogger and mom and having a job I can do from home most of the time, we have a person (or two) that come in to do the cleaning. I’m allergic to dust and pollen, so serious housecleaning (more than the simple picking up, quick mop of the kitchen, dishes, etc) that involves stirring up dust is best left to the professionals. The cleaners are coming tomorrow, and so is Chris!
5. I am seriously not an exhibitionist. Even the threat of it is not fun. So I told Chris he had to be civilized and not put me over his knee until said housekeeper people have departed. He’d said I find out soon enough how uncivilized he is. That was sexy and hot, but if he actually humiliated me I wouldn’t think it was sexy or hot. I’m a conundrum like that.
6. The princess and I danced in the living room tonight to the Chocolate song from The Polar Express. It was fun. I am not silly with her often enough.
7. Our home server has nearly 6,400 songs on it that would require almost 17 full days to play. I started playing the songs alphabetically when I began the iPhone update. Currently on After Ventus by Enya from the album Shepherd Moons.